Apply for a support grant to assist you with completing a rural clinical placement.
The Allied Health Rural Clinical Placement Support Program aims to provide financial support to allied health students completing a rural clinical placement in rural Western Australia.
Allied Health Rural Clinical Placement Support Program
Rural Health West is offering allied health students the opportunity to apply for financial support to complete a clinical placement in rural Western Australia. Successful applicants may be awarded up to $800 depending on placement location, type of placement and availability of funding.
Applications have now closed for the funding round. Applications are currently being assessed. Applicants will be notified by email of the outcome of their application.
A new round of funding for the program is now open. Unsuccessful applicants from the previous round are encouraged to apply for a retrospective grant.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is eligible?
Students must be:
- Currently studying in a full time or part time capacity
- Currently enrolled to study at one of the Western Australian Universities; Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, the University of Notre Dame Fremantle, or the University of Western Australia.
- Studying one of the disciplines listed below
- Clinical Placement located in an MMM 3 - 7 location
*Students located in a Western Australia rural region enrolled externally with a university not listed above are eligible to apply. See guidelines for further information.
Eligible university courses
- Exercise Physiology
- Health Science/ Health promotion
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology
How to apply
- Applicants must download and read the program guidelines and application form.
- Students must submit their completed application form and supporting evidence to email@example.com
*Please note applications submitted without supporting evidence will not be processed.