Apply for a support grant to assist you with completing a rural clinical placement.
The Allied Health Rural Clinical Placement Support Program aims to provide financial support to allied health students completing a rural clinical placement in rural Western Australia.
Allied Health Rural Clinical Placement Support Program
Rural Health West is offering allied health students the opportunity to apply for financial support to complete a clinical placement in rural Western Australia. Successful applicants may be awarded up to $800 depending on placement location, type of placement and availability of funding.
Applications have now closed for the funding round. Applications are currently being assessed. Applicants will be notified by email of the outcome of their application.
A new round of funding for the program will commence from 01 January 2020, full program details will be released in December 2019.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Who is eligible?
Students must be:
- Currently studying in a full time or part time capacity
- Currently enrolled to study at one of the Western Australian Universities; Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, the University of Notre Dame Fremantle, or the University of Western Australia.
- Studying one of the disciplines listed below
- Clinical Placement located in an MMM 3 - 7 location
*Students located in a Western Australia rural region enrolled externally with a university not listed above are eligible to apply. See guidelines for further information.
Applications are now closed. A new funding round will commence on 01 January 2020, further details will be released in December 2019.
Eligible university courses
- Exercise Physiology
- Health Science/ Health promotion
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology