Apply for a student grant to attend professional development events.
We offer a limited number of sponsorships for medical, nursing and allied health students to attend conferences and professional development.
If you are interested in applying for financial support to attend a conference or professional development activity take a look at our Conference Sponsorship Program for full details.
Student must read the conference sponsorship application guidelines, download the conference sponsorship application form and return to the Future Workforce Project Officer.
Please note funding is limited. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. You will be notified in writing of the outcome of your application. For any queries please contact the Future Workforce Project Officer.
Students must be:
- Currently enrolled to study at one of the following Universities - Curtin University, Edith Cowan University, Murdoch University, the University of Notre Dame Fremantle, or the University of Western Australia
- Currently studying in a full time or part time capacity.
- Studying one of eligible disciplines listed in the application guidelines.
External links to scholarships for health students and health professionals
These scholarships are available to students currently studying medicine.
- Australian Government Department of Health - Medical Rural Bonded Scholarship
- Rural Australia Medical Undergraduate Scholarship
- Australian Medical Association - Indigenous Peoples Scholarship
- Country Women's Association of Western Australia - CWA Rural Medical Scholarship
These scholarships are available for students currently studying nursing and midwifery.
These scholarships are available to students studying in an allied health discipline.
These scholarships are available to students currently studying Pharmacy.
These scholarships are available to students studying health promotion.
These scholarships cover a range of health professions.
- Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Australian-American Fulbright Commission
- The University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Australian National University
- Lime Network
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia
- Country Women's Association
- WA Country Health Service
- Health promotion research grants