Rural Health West provides a free recruitment service for the rural health sector in WA.

Each year, we help newly graduated physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, dentistry and dental hygiene, mental health professionals and others find their first professional role.

We can help you find the right job in the right location; one that best suits your lifestyle and professional needs.

Rural Health West can also support new graduates through:

  • Professional development - we offer a suite of training and development opportunities which we bring to rural communities.
  • Grants and bursaries - through the Australian Government Department of Health's Health Workforce Scholarship Program, we can help you cover the cost of training, education, conferences, and associated travel and accommodation.
  • Health Professional Networks - established regional networks provide health professionals with opportunities to network, upskill, share information, and collaborate with other like-minded health professionals within your region.
  • Relocation assistance - we can provide financial support to assist you relocate and settle if you are relocating to a new region for the first time as a graduate.
  • Employer support - we work with a number of employers to support them to develop and implement programs to support new graduates be successful in their roles.

Contact our team for further information.