Mr Jonathon Spencer, Mr Colin Whitewood, Dr Alan Bryant and Dr Olga Ward discuss a broad range of orthopaedic issues with relevance to rural and remote GPs, including;
- Evaluation and management of rotator cuff tear
- Updates on orthotics, plantar fasciitis and flat feet
- Diagnosis and management strategies for soft tissue inflammatory syndromes
- Evaluation of bone pain in children and adults
- Understanding of osteoarthritis management
This broadcast has been allocated two CPD points by The RACGP and one CPD point by ACRRM. CPD points are not guaranteed and are subject to review by both agencies.