Leave your preconceptions and assumptions at the door!
This forum will appeal to those seeking productive cross-sector collaborations to effect significant change.
Rural Health West proudly brings this forum to you in partnership with WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA), WA Council of Social Service (WACOSS) and the Pilbara Development Commission
Facilitated by Jennifer Chaplyn of Collaboration for Impact WA, this interactive learning Forum will provide creative opportunities to:
- Cut through the clutter of collaborative approaches and have the tools to apply the best approach in your context, including Collective Impact.
- Gain practical tips, tools and 'how-to' knowledge for immediate application in your own practice and community.
- Promote and strengthen collaborative practices and principles across sectors to achieve systems change goals.
- Start to build a shared language in a jargon-filled field.
- Learn how to get started and build a movement.
- Build your network and meet other change-makers in the Pilbara.