Rural Health West not only offers its employees competitive salaries and excellent salary packaging benefits, but also stimulating and rewarding career opportunities.
Our current vacancies are listed below. All applicants are required to send a covering letter, CV and, if required in the recruitment package, address the selection criteria as outlined in the relevant position description. If you require further information, please email the Human Resources team or contact them via telephone (08) 6389 4500. Applicants may send their employment applications to Human Resources.
- Data Support Officer (click to download position description)
Working at Rural Health West
Rural Health West is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Rural Health West is a values-based organisation and we aim to recruit staff who share our values.
- Community - we work hard to ensure rural communities have access to quality health services
- Integrity - we do the right thing, always
- Innovation - we embrace change and strive for improvement
- Accountability - we value the trust placed in us by our customers, our partners and our funders