Sponsored by Wesfarmers, the Rural Health West Doctors’ Service Awards celebrate the continued commitment of doctors and specialists through recognition of 20 and 30 or more years of service to rural and remote Western Australia.
Five special awards that acknowledge the success and achievements of medical care provided by doctors and specialists in rural and remote Western Australian communities are also awarded.
Nominations are now open!
In 2015, you can nominate a doctor for the following Awards:
- The Award for Outstanding Service to Rural and Remote Health
- The Award for Remote and Clinically Challenging Medicine
- The Award for Extraordinary Contribution to Outreach Services
- The Award for Outstanding Hospital Doctor
- The Award for Above and Beyond - Community First
Nominations can be made online
or download the correlating nomination form here:
Nominations close on Friday 22 January 2016.
For further information please contact Rural Health West Communications Officer on 08 6389 4500 or via email.
Rural Health West Life Membership
2015 Dr Malcolm Hodsdon
2013 Dr Felicity Jefferies
2012 Emeritus Professor Max Kamien
Souvenir booklets 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008
If you would like a hard copy of the Souvenir booklet, please contact Rural Health West