Rural Health West offers a limited number of complimentary registrations for students to attend Rural Health West conferences each year.
Subsidised student registration is also available for Rural Health West conferences.
Aboriginal Conference 2017
1 and 2 July 2017 | Parmelia Hilton Perth
Rural Health West is offering complimentary registrations for medical, nursing and allied health students to attend the Rural Health West Aboriginal Health Conference 2017 held on 1 and 2 July 2017. Further details about conference sponsorship will be available soon!
Applications will open Monday 1 May 2017 and close on Friday 26 May 2017.
External links to scholarships for health students and health professionals
These scholarships are available to students currently studying medicine.
- Australian Government Department of Health - Medical Rural Bonded Scholarship
- Rural Australia Medical Undergraduate Scholarship
- Australian Medical Association - Indigenous Peoples Scholarship
These scholarships are available for students currently studying nursing and midwifery.
These scholarships are available to students studying in an allied health discipline.
These scholarships are available to students currently studying Pharmacy.
These scholarships are available to students studying health promotion.
These scholarships cover a range of health professions.
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Australian-American Fulbright Commission
- Returned Services League
- The University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Australian National University
- Lime Network
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia
- Country Women's Association
- WA Country Health Service
- Health promotion research grants