Workplace Rehabilitation Consultant
About the Role
IPAR is the leading provider of workplace rehabilitation services in Australia. Our dynamic team is looking for the next talented individual to join our journey and make a difference through exceptional outcomes for our valued clients.
We are looking for a Workplace Rehabilitation Consultant (EP, Physio or OT) to join our newly established and growing Same Employer team in Albany!
This is a great time to get on board and to be a part of the excitement.
Working with people who have sustained a physical injury your key duties will be;
• Assessing their needs, then developing and implementing strategies to enable a safe return to their original employment as part of their rehabilitation;
• Provide services such as early intervention and workplace rehabilitation services (and other similar services) to assist injured individuals return to work with their pre-injury employer.
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will have the confidence to utilise initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Your personable approach will assist to manage stakeholder expectations and to build strong relationships with key customers.
Experience & Skills
• Full or provisional registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency); or
• Full membership with ESSA (Exercise and Sports Science Australia );
• Allied Health Qualifications in Exercise Science, Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy;
• 1+ years' experience in Occupational Rehabilitation or hands-on exercise rehabilitation and programming experience is beneficial;
• An appetite for learning and desire to set the foundation for your career;
• A passion for injury prevention, return to work, and the health benefits of work;
• The ability to grow our services and build strong relationships with key customers;
• Current driver's license and motor vehicle.
What's on Offer
IPAR is a lively and supportive place to work. You will work autonomously whilst having the support of a strong team environment. You will also benefit from:
• Manageable caseloads and KPI's;
• Individually tailored professional development programs;
• Clear career pathways and a 'promote from within' culture;
• Secondment opportunities that keep it interesting and challenging;
• A comprehensive induction program, buddy program and workplace mentoring to ensure a great start and ongoing support to excel.
Our plans include further geographic expansion and a range of exciting new service offerings. This will mean a continuation of our steady growth and will present our team with new challenges and career opportunities both locally and interstate.
Full Time / Part Time
The Great Southern region, located south-east of Perth, covers an area of approximately 87,000 square kilometres and has a population of about 80,000 people.
The regional centre is the historic port town of Albany, which has one of the best natural anchorages in the southern hemisphere. Other centres include Denmark, a popular coastal holiday town, as well as the agricultural centres of Katanning and Mount Barker. The Great Southern is a burgeoning area of Western Australia, combining as it does a spectacular coastline that sweeps into quiet coves and protected inlets with a lush interior that has proved a perfect growth area for viticulture with a growing reputation in cool climate premium wine production. The oceans here provide food and protected waters for dolphins, seals and whales whilst the rural areas of the region have become a focus for two-legged lovers of gourmet foods.
There are over 70 doctors working across 24 practices throughout the region. Nine of these are solo practitioner practices.