About the Role
• Work effectively both autonomously and as part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team
• Provide a range of therapy services to clients of all ages to set realistic goals and develop comprehensive therapy plans
• Work collaboratively with the client's family and the key people in their lives
• Manage a caseload, undertaking regular reviews with clients
Experience & Skills
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy
• Experience working with people with disabilities
• Ability to relate on a personal level with people with disabilities, families, advocates, friends, the community and other professionals
• Current Education Criminal Record Check
• Current Working with Children Check
• Interest in disability sector
What's on Offer
• Competitive salary
• Salary packaging
• Flexible working arrangements
• 5-6 weeks annual leave
• Year-round professional development
Full Time / Part Time
Days / Hours
The South West region of Western Australia offers great diversity, with beautiful coastal environments adjacent to ancient forests.
The South West region includes the major cities of Mandurah (population 67,000), Bunbury (population 60,000) and Busselton (population 31,000), with other towns including Collie, Manjimup, Harvey, Bridgetown and the well-known wine-growing centre of Margaret River.
The region is well-serviced by doctors and specialists and includes the major health centres in Mandurah (Peel Health Campus) and Bunbury (South West Health Campus).
The South West is popular as a holiday destination with coastal town populations swelling over the summer holiday periods and the inland areas being popular camping and adventure activity destinations.