About the Role
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing and current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Proven high level of clinical competencies with excellent clinical analysis, interpretation and planning skills.
- Able to lead and influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of person-centred support.
- Sound understanding of care assessment and provision within the Aged and Health Care sectors.
-Relates to the aged care population with empathy, understanding and respect.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
-Ability to work flexibly within a multidisciplinary team environment.
-Knowledge of legislation and standards pertaining to the Aged Care sector.
-Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a wide range of IT applications.
Experience & Skills
- An understanding of contemporary Aged Care issues and opportunities.
-Sound understanding and experience in meeting Aged Care Quality Standards and legislation.
-Working knowledge of ACFI.
- Working knowledge of OSH legislation and practice.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
-National Police Certificate (screened in accordance with the organisation’s policies) Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
Full Time / Part Time
Days / Hours
50 - 58 hours fortnight
The South West region of Western Australia offers great diversity, with beautiful coastal environments adjacent to ancient forests.
The South West region includes the major cities of Mandurah (population 67,000), Bunbury (population 60,000) and Busselton (population 31,000), with other towns including Collie, Manjimup, Harvey, Bridgetown and the well-known wine-growing centre of Margaret River.
The region is well-serviced by doctors and specialists and includes the major health centres in Mandurah (Peel Health Campus) and Bunbury (South West Health Campus).
The South West is popular as a holiday destination with coastal town populations swelling over the summer holiday periods and the inland areas being popular camping and adventure activity destinations.