About the Role
Our clinic in Mandurah prides itself on building a team built on integrity, honesty, compassion and excellence. Our team environments work with professionalism and care to support and mentor all our staff.
If you are driven by success, hungry to learn a diverse set of advance physiotherapy skills, & ambitious to earn more than your peers; this opportunity could be just for you on our new graduate program or as an experienced practitioner.
Excellent 2 year new graduate program:
- Salary and benefits are negotiable for the right candidates, usually based on percentage of billings with bonus options.
- Flexibility with work hours and a lovely work environment with supportive team members.
- Being a student placement environment, support in your new graduate or continuing program is excellent with great learning resources and mentoring.
- Large External PD allowance and tuition regarding becoming a great private practitioner.
- Very supportive and experienced reception support and Practice Manager.
- On site hydrotherapy pool and extensive Rehab gym and Pilates area.
- Experienced long term physiotherapy team who are committed to high quality outcomes for their clients.
- Multi team approach working in conjunction with podiatrists and Remedial Massage Therapists -In-service PD and team events at least twice a month.
– Great Clientele and support for the new or experienced therapist.
- Large referral base and potential to grow your caseload rapidly.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression and learning the business side of Private Practice.
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative and experienced company.
Experience & Skills
New Graduates with an interest in business are encouraged to apply. We have structured 2 year new graduate programs at both our clinics. You will be supported and mentored by teams led by Libby Soderholm, current WA rep for National PBA (Physio Business Australia) and titled Sports Physiotherapist with over 25 years’ experience as well as other experienced senior physiotherapists and practice managers in both clinics.
What's on Offer
The successful applicants will have good work-life balance, extensive PD opportunities, excellent remuneration-holiday/sick leave, and the potential to be groomed for future management positions within the practice.
Full Time / Part Time
The South West region of Western Australia offers great diversity, with beautiful coastal environments adjacent to ancient forests.
The South West region includes the major cities of Mandurah (population 67,000), Bunbury (population 60,000) and Busselton (population 31,000), with other towns including Collie, Manjimup, Harvey, Bridgetown and the well-known wine-growing centre of Margaret River.
The region is well-serviced by doctors and specialists and includes the major health centres in Mandurah (Peel Health Campus) and Bunbury (South West Health Campus).
The South West is popular as a holiday destination with coastal town populations swelling over the summer holiday periods and the inland areas being popular camping and adventure activity destinations.