About the Role
Seeking a permanent full time or part time physiotherapist to join the Country Resource Program in the South West Region.
The successful applicant will ideally have more than a year’s experience and be committed to making a positive impact on the lives of people with disability and their families. They will be part of a small, dynamic multi-disciplinary team based in Busselton, providing a high standard of Physiotherapy services which complement other therapies and services being delivered for people who have a wide range of disabilities, across the lifespan. Ability Centre supports employees to further develop their skills through ongoing professional development and the opportunity of linking with both service users and other agencies to ensure the smooth co-ordination of services.
Experience & Skills
• Unrestricted AHPRA general registration as physiotherapist;
• Minimum one year related postgraduate experience;
• Clinical expertise within the Physiotherapy profession;
• Working with people of all ages with a disability; and
• Experience working with children with autism would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
• Opportunities to develop knowledge and expertise through professional development, clinical supervision and projects;
• Working for an organisation which has helped Western Australians living with disability achieve their dreams and celebrate possibilities for over 65 years, and also has a solid reputation for excellence in evidence based service provision and research;
• Links with other national and international organisations;
• Strong multi-disciplinary team work environment, linking local and Perth metro teams; and
• Flexibility hours for the right person – we’ll work around you!
Full Time / Part Time
Days / Hours
Or part time
The South West region of Western Australia offers great diversity, with beautiful coastal environments adjacent to ancient forests.
The South West region includes the major cities of Mandurah (population 67,000), Bunbury (population 60,000) and Busselton (population 31,000), with other towns including Collie, Manjimup, Harvey, Bridgetown and the well-known wine-growing centre of Margaret River.
The region is well-serviced by doctors and specialists and includes the major health centres in Mandurah (Peel Health Campus) and Bunbury (South West Health Campus).
The South West is popular as a holiday destination with coastal town populations swelling over the summer holiday periods and the inland areas being popular camping and adventure activity destinations.