An exciting webcast full of updates in cutting edge medicine and surgery including really cool new gadgets and gizmos - Dr Olga Ward 2014
Rural Health West welcomes the following presenters:
- Mr Arul Bala - Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgical Service of Western Australia, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- Mr Brendan Stanley - Vascular Surgeon, Mount Hospital and Fremantle Hospital
- Dr Peter Friedland - Professor of Otolaryngology,The University of Western Australia
Adult and Paediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Surgeon and Head and Neck Surgeon
This webcast aims to provide rural and remote general practitioners new surgical techniques and procedures as well as arranging and assessing patient’s suitability.
Ear Nose and Throat
- Patient tailored aortic aneurysm grafts(including aortic arch)
- Endovascular laser for varicose veins
- New techniques for reperfusion of the lower limb
- New generation cochlear implants
- Bone implantable hearing aids
Rural Health West sincerely thanks the panel involved in this month’s webcast.