REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN
This Rural Health West CPD workshop, facilitated by a team of principal doctors from Skin Check WA, has been designed for all health care professionals wanting to improve or refresh their skills in essential skin cancer diagnostic techniques.
The workshop content includes:
• review of dermoscopy basics;
• practical basics of dermoscopy in managing skin lesions; Dermoscopy of facial melanoma
• managing skin cancer cases
• Practical excision and scar reduction tips
• the principles of biopsies and excisions
• skin cancer awareness / patient support / prevention
Open to all Medical Practitioners and Nurses. Priority will be given to those within the region.
7.30am - 2.00pm
This course is FREE but registration is essential.
This workshop is accredited with RACGP and ACRRM for continuing professional development points.