REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED
This Rural Health West CPD workshop, facilitated by a team of principal doctors from Skin Check WA, has been designed for all health care professionals wanting to improve or refresh their understanding and ability in essential skin cancer diagnostic techniques.
The workshop content includes:
• basic foundation of skin cancer diagnosis;
• theoretical and practical basics of dermoscopy in managing skin lesions;
• managing skin cancer cases
• the principles of identifying nodular and amelanotic melanoma
• the principles of managing non-invasive skin cancers with non-surgical treatment
• skin cancer awareness / patient support / prevention
Open to all Medical Practitioners and Nurses. Priority will be given to those within the region.
8.00am - 4.00pm
This course is FREE but registration is essential.
This workshop is accredited with RACGP and ACRRM for continuing professional development points.