REGISTRATIONS NOW CLOSED
This Rural Health West CPD workshop has been designed to improve processes, patient outcomes and will explore what it takes to develop successful chronic disease management programs, maximise business and practice nurse efficiency.
The workshop content includes:
• How to implement effective chronic disease clinics
• Working through the key Medicare Benefit Schedule items that can be used in chronic disease management
• The A to Z of Health Care Plans
• The A to Z of Chronic Disease Management Plans and Team Care Arrangements
• Working within a business model that increases revenue whilst maintaining a client centred focus
• The do’s and don'ts of billing processes used in chronic disease management
• Maximising practice nurse efficiency
All medical and health professionals, including general practice teams; practice managers, practice principals and practice nurses.
9.00am - 1.00pm
This course is FREE but registration is essential.