Rural Health West will be hosting an inaugural education forum for Western Australian GP anaesthetists.
Registrations are now open!
The two-day forum will include lectures, small problem based discussions, simulation and skills stations happening concurrently over the weekend facilitated by experienced specialists. It will also be an opportunity to catch up and develop networks with fellow rural GP anaesthetists and colleagues.
Date: Saturday 25 November, 8:00am-5:30pm and Sunday 26 November 2017, 8:00am-1:30pm
Venue: Clinical Training and Evaluation Centre (CTEC), The University of Western Australia, Perth
Registration fee with accommodation: $1500, and includes:
*For those wish to arrange their own accommodation the registration fee is $1400.
- Two-day upskilling and educational activities and resources
- Travel grant for currently practising GP anaesthetists who work and live in rural and remote Western Australia
- Accommodation - two nights at the Parmelia Hilton Perth
- Transfers from the Parmelia Hilton Perth to forum venue each day
- Lunch and refreshments at forum
- Networking Dinner on Saturday 25 November 2017
- Accreditation for RACGP and ACRRM CPD points
The application for a two day Rural Procedural Grant for this forum is currently pending approval.
Limited to 40 participants. Register now.
For further information, contact the Events team.
Rural Health West will provide travel support for currently practising GP anaesthetists who work and live in rural and remote Western Australia.
Full attendance at the forum is a condition of payment of flights and travel reimbursement by Rural Health West. If you are not in attendance for the whole program, you will be invoiced for the cost of your travel. Tickets booked prior to full registration payment being received by Rural Health West will not be authorised.
Self-drive to Perth
If you will be driving to Perth for the forum, you are eligible for a reimbursement for your petrol expenses to and from Perth to your home town.
A Reimbursement Form will need to be completed and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15 December 2017 to ensure our Accounts team can process your fuel reimbursement promptly. We request original tax invoices are provided when submitting your claim. EFTPOS receipts will not be accepted.
Flights must be booked through Corporate Traveller. Fees for changes to tickets are not reimbursable by Rural Health West. Should you wish to travel to or from Perth outside of the specified conference dates, your fare can still be covered on condition no additional expense to the organisation is incurred.
After registering for the forum, please contact Corporate Traveller as soon as possible to book your flights by emailing Sue Dodd at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of traveller as per personal ID
- City/town of departure
- Preferred dates and times of travel
- Contact numbers – ideally a mobile and a landline
- Any other requirements you have
Tickets will be booked as per your request and ticketing will take place after details have been confirmed with you. If you have further queries, Corporate Traveller can be contacted via telephone on 08 6466 5172.
Rural Health West is unable to reimburse the following items:
- Flight arrangements not booked through Corporate Traveller
- Flight changes
- Accommodation and all related expenses that are not inclusive of the registration cost or booked at our preferred accommodation supplier
- Partner and children’s travel and accommodation
- Taxi charges
- Parking fees
- Hire cars
- Mileage allowance for private vehicles
- Meals other than specified in the forum program
- Forum registration fee
- Family Support Program and babysitting fees