Useful documents for managing a general practice.
The Practice Management Business Support Tool offers support to rural general practices and aims to create a sustainable health service in the community. The tool is for practice managers, practice principals, and practice administration staff, and includes useful information about the day-to-day operations of a rural general practice.
The Practice Management Business Support Tool includes informative fact sheets on a range of topics:
- How Rural Health West can support rural general practices
- Accreditation and standards
- Business management
- Medicare Australia
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Helpful resources and links
- Learning guides
- Posters and brochures on commonly used MBS items, how to maintain a healthy environment in your practice
- Nurses in general practice
- E-health and telehealth support (for more information about telehealth please visit our e-health and Telehealth pages.)
To obtain a hard copy of the Practice Management Business Support Tool, please contact the Practice and Business Support team.